Tuesday 14 June 2011

I'm late as usual...

Hi Guys...how are you all?...well yes I'm late...but I do have an excuse...been away for a long weekend in Somerset.. had a cute little cottage with a stream running by...right in the middle of nowhere..bliss..I sooo needed the rest...but could have done without the RAIN!!!...but hey!!..it wasnt long enough really..anyway here are my DT cards for the current Challenges over at Stampin' for the Weekend and Just Magnolia..

First..Stampin' for the Weekend - Colour Combo - Lemon and Lime...





And a darling Tilda for Just Magnolia - A fab Sketch




Well Mr Mojo seems to be behaving himself...so you never know I might be back with a card or two to share..

Have a great week..
Hugs
Jan...xx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards jan and the cottage sounds Idillic!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! 2 very fabulous cards!! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two little beauties Jan - your little break sounds wonderful - hope you get better weather next time.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete