Monday 10 January 2011

Another...


Now you may have noticed if you are a regular visitor to my blog that I do a lot of Monochrome..I just love shades of one colour on a card..and this is one of my favourites....Oh talking of favourites..a little while back I sent a letter with a pic of one of my cards to Cardmaking & Papercrafts magazine..it was way before Christmas and I completely forgot about it..but on Saturday the Postie had a little packet for me and..guess what???..my letter was the Editors favourite in the Decembers issue and as a prize they sent me 3 sets of Shenna Douglas stamps..I was very chuffed...but unfortunately I didn't get an issue..so when I sent an email thanking them ...they said they would send me a copy..whoopeee!!!..it was the first time ever I had done anything like this..
Anyway back to the card...the DP's are by Kaisercraft..I used my new Marianne doily die and MS Vintage Doily border punch..and a Marianne Lacey flower die..pearls and lots of sparkle....
Hope you're all having a good week so far!!
Hugs...
Jan..xx

1 comment: