Sunday 5 December 2010

Just Magnolia meets Wild Orchid....


I have made this card for a special little girl..I'm not saying who as her mum might be watching...darling Tilda is coloured with Prmarkers and the DP are a NITWIT download... really lovely....I have added a satin bow..beautiful flowers from WO...some crystals..pearls and loads of sparkle...the sentiments are LOTV...


I am entering this for Just Magnolia - Anything Goes...with Sparkle...and Wild Orchid - Old Fashioned Christmas..
Take Care
Jan...x

5 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Jan ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is absolutely stunning!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, really love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love that sweet Tilda and all the elements you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful!! I have left something for you on my blog here
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete