Tuesday 13 April 2010

Well Hello....

Hi Guys..yes I know its been a while....and boy have I missed you all!!...I've been hopping around to see what you've been up to and some of you have been busy and there's a lot of lovely cards out there..and I'm so jealous of you that have now received the new Magnolia Club Stamps..I didnt buy them this time...silly me ..as I didnt like the last set...I should have known better..hey ho!! Anyway..I have finally been able to get to my craft desk this week and have actually made a challenge card..this is for...

a couple of challenges...Allsorts - Petals & Pearls..and Just Magnolia - Punch it Out...well as you can see..I have used Punches Petals and Pearls..so hopefully this will fit!!..the DP is the ever gorgeous BG Wisteria and I used MS border punch and I tried to make the Wisterias more 3D by punching tiny flowers and Branches to blend in with the DP then I added pearls and gems .. and of course Darling Tilda ....Well I hope you are all fine and dandy and I'll be back tomorrow with a DT card for ABC...
Hugs
Jan...

7 comments:

  1. Feels so familiar, I didn't like the last set so I didn't order this one... well...

    Anyway, your card is stunning. And thanks for entering it in the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed you Jan!

    But well worth the wait, GORGEOUS card, I adore that wisteria background, and the punchie details!

    You really rock at making this an artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you came back with a punch! lol. Love all the flowers and pearls. This little Tilda is one of my favs. Love your card Jan.

    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan

    What can I say, it's just beautiful.

    I looked at the picture and wondered how on earth you had stamped that wisteria - mental not, real the blub first. But you really have co-oprdinated it all together that it looks like it was all meant to be.

    Thank you for joining in my Petals adn Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love what you've done with the punched flowers. Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card loving all the "petals & Pearls...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts Hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete