Saturday 13 March 2010

Hi....

Hi all hope you're all well and dandy!!..lol...just a quick post cos I'm a little over excited....I've been shopping...yes its craft shopping... just picked up a few papers that I really dont need... lol..and a couple of copics..you know...in case i
I might want that colour and a Stamping Bella stamp because she looks cute and some Woodware Stamps cos I've been looking for some oriental ladies and these might do the trick... and the Martha Stewart punch that just happened to hop into my basket saying buy me, buy me!!!!...lol...but thats not what I'm over excited about...while I was at the Craft Barn I was admiring the House Mouse stamps that was being demo'd...and happen to have a chat with the nice lady doing it and she is only THE lovely Chris from
Sketching Stamper THE Chris who's gorgeous Tilda graced the Christmas Magnolia mag front page...I spent hours drooling over that..(making the pages so soggy..lol...) I am in complete awe of her Tilda cards....and you all know what a Tilda lover I am...its was so lovely to meet her ..and you should have seen the stunning House Mouse cards she had done..totally gorgeous...her colouring is amazing.....do pop over to her blog and have a look..she also designs digi stamps and they are really lovely too...
So Chris..if you have hopped over..it was lovely to meet you...
Hugs
Jan...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment