Wednesday 28 November 2012

Hello I'm Back....

Hi guys yes I'm back from my travels...had a great holiday (rest) in Kenya (yes I've been before).. but unfortunately brought back a tummy bug ( yes I had one last time!!!)...with me which totally wiped me out for the past week...ugh!! so it all seem a distant memory now ...lol...still here is a pic of the view from my sunbed...lol...

 
yes they are my tooties...lol..
 
the weather was just gorgeous although we had rain too...went on safari..(pics to follow) but most of all I had a lovely rest after such an trying year.  I left my sister in charge of my Mum..but unfortunately the nursing home had this horrendous tummy bug that's going around and had to close to visitors and its only just opened again this week so my poor mum (she didn't have it thank god!!!) hasn't seen any family for over 3 weeks.... my sister went as soon as she could but as I was poorly I haven't seen her yet..the thing is my mum hasn't got any sense of time now so it didn't really bother her...but it didn't make us stop worrying!!
 
I'm now running around like a headless chicken trying to catch up as I have a stall at a Christmas fair on Sunday and I'm panicking that I don't have enough cards to sell...how many IS enough??????
 
hope you are all well and dry...
hugs
Jan...xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. hope you had a wonderful time, it looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hols looks divine you lucky thing! i do hope your mum has been ok whilst you have been away and that you had a really well earned rest hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great time Jan ! Good luck for the Christmas fair ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete