Tuesday 30 October 2012

It's So Exciting!!!!!....

Hi....I am really excited to tell you that I have been asked to join a brand new Magnolia Challenge ...



Our first Challenge is this Thursday 1st November and then every thursday after that.

There are two design teams Pink and Purple (I'm on the Pink team) and have some amazing designers on board.

We have some great challenges lined up, you can enter two creations per challenge and there is no limit of other challenges you can enter your creation for.  We have some great sponsors, including The Ribbon Girl..and Magnolia-licous.

So I hope you will come and join in the fun with our first Challenge with the Pink Team on Thursday.

I look forward to seeing you then

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx



3 comments:

  1. Oooh, congratulations Jan! I need a shove to get my Maggies out more often so I shall be keeping a close eye on your wonderful work. Looking forward to Thursday. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jan, great to have you join us on Marvelous Magnolia, I cannot wait to see your fantastic creations and what a sweet dog.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete