Tuesday 25 September 2012

Its Been A While...... But Twhoooo to Share.....

...well three actually....lol.  I spotted these sweet Woodware Patchwork Owls while stash shopping at the Craft Barn but they had sold out...so after a lengthy trawl of the net I managed to get them....and as they were just crying out to be paper pieced I just had to oblige.... here they are.....

I used LOTV NitWit Papers for this one...
 
 
Carta Bella All Hallow's Eve papers give this little guy a spooky look...
 
and some pretty pastels for this one...Oh..yes I added some google eyes for effect!!!
 
Thanks for looking and for all your kind comments...I'll be back with some Christmas cards tomorrow.....
 
Hugs
Jan...xxxx
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love these cards. Such a cute owl and all such wonderful layouts. I have these owl but have not yet used them. You have inspired me.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Owl cards and sooo adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous Jan ! I love this little owl and the paper piecing looks fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete