Wednesday 11 July 2012

Some to Share...

Hi all....not surprising that I been playing with my new Stampin' Up! stash....I'm loving the simple clean lines...but I'm sure I could get a little shabby with them as well as they are so versatile...


I have used Stampin' Up! Pocket Silhouettes for this card...I distressed the edges and the DP, ribbon and pearls are from stash .


You cant beat stunning Red Black and White in my book and this SU stamp is just perfect for this look..from the 'Mixed Bunch' set which contains 3 large and 3 smaller stamps so something for everyone...! I punched the flower out using a SU punch that co ordinates with the shape of the flower...what a great idea!!!...I used a Magnolia Swirl die, scrap of DP, ribbon and pearls from stash.


I am a great fan of Gingham..its so clean and tidy but pretty at the same time...lol...this SU stamp is from the Faith in Nature set...simples.....lol


Pretty in Pink...I have used SU Butterfly Prints and their matching punch which makes cutting them out so quick...no more fiddly bits...lol...I also used a EK success border punch with a Memory Box Honeysuckle die.  The DP is Papermania Lucy Cromwell...lovely pretty papers..and I added pearls as usual.



This is another SU stamp from the Mixed Bunch set..plus a smaller one for the middle of the flower. The larger flower was punched out with the SU punch as before...  The DP is SU as well and I used a Cheery Lynne leaf flourish die.  Ribbon and pearls from stash.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my creations so far...and should you want any further information about Stampin' Up! products..then do please contact me at my email address on the side bar.

I'm having another craft day today....so watch out for some more cards to share.

Have a great day!
Hugs
Jan...xxxx








1 comment:

  1. Wow Jan, you have been busy, wonderful set of cards, great to see your mojo coming back, the pear card is my faourite
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete