Tuesday 25 January 2011

Mavis Has A Daisy....


Isn't she sweet..I went stash shopping on Saturday to my fav craft shop..The Craft Barn...and she just started waving at me..as they do..so I let her pop into my basket and brought her home...lol...

She is coloured with Copics and I did a bit of paper piecing with her dress..the DP's are a mixture of Kaiser and Craft Creation's..interesting colour combo I know..but think its works...

I gave her what I call the Tilda treatment..all flowers and sparkle..lol..added pearls as usual..and the ribbon..well actually I couldn't find the right colour in my stash..so this came from a pair of my pyjamas..its was just right!!!..the things we do for our craft!!!
Hope you have a lovely evening..

This card is for sale on eBay

Hugs
Jan...xx

6 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, I love the pearls and embellishments. I quite often do the same as you cutting bit off clothes, buttons off tops and the hanging ribbons off clothes. I like to think I'm recycling/ reusing. Trouble is all my things keep falling off the hangers. lol =) Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I wish she would have waved at me first =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE her! Awesome stamp, and love the paper peicing!

    Great colours and papers!!!

    Thanks for your comment! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwe this is so adorable..Love the little kitty, Here paper pieced apron is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see exactly why she found her way home hun! Totally adorable, and your paper piecing is brilliant. Gorgeous. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's a real cutie Jan - I couldn't have resisted either. Beautiful card.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete