Monday 15 March 2010

Just a few to share...

Hi Guys...I have been a bit tired for the past week due to the early mornings for work and I havent been crafting much..but I did find a bit of time over the weekend to have a play ...now the first one...is a card I made for my Mum for Mothers Day..


The lovely Stamping Bella Ketto stamp whose name escapes me at the moment...I used the new DCWV Linen Closet DP's which are soooo lush..gorgeous gorgeous colours and half of them are glittered..so yummy that I had to stop myself from making all my cards with them!! I also used my new MS flower punch that jumped into my basket on Saturday!!..lol..and lots of bling..as it just had to be done!!!...the next card...


...is the very handsome Edwin...I think he's the nicest Edwin so far..and the DP's are Papermanias Rose Garden..now these DP's are gorgeous again..in fact so gorgeous I bought two packs as I knew that I would want to use them all summer..lol..and they come with little die cut tags, alphabets and borders..so pretty......next...


...this one is of course my fav floral stamp againing using the lush DCWV DP's and a fab organza bow...next...


A Darling Tilda..I love the contrast of the red gingham with the blue..that came as an after thought..I didnt like blue flowers on it and the red seemed to pop out at me...and next...


an oh so cute sleepy bear..just love this colour combo...I cant remember whose DP's they are...but I used my fav MS border punch and loads of pearls...well that is for now...I'll be back with some DT cards...I hope you all are well and happy..and thank you for your lovely comments as always...
Hugs
Jan...xxxx

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW these are gorgeous, I especially love the first the and last ones, all superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow all these are gorgeous!! Love all the sparkle on your first card!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Jan, you had a super busy and creative weekend didn't you?! I just love your Mother's Day card. I love those DCWV dp's. I agree, they are lush! Mmm, maybe I need a craft shopping day and get creative with you ;)

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all gorgeous Jan - fantastic papers and images on them all and so beautifully designed.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness you're on a roll Jan, these cards are all amazing. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete