Wednesday 6 January 2010

Two Cards...Four Challenges....

Hi Guys...well as its been so awful outside today ..I stayed in the warm and found some challenges to do...My first card...



is for Allsorts Challenge..a great sketch and you have a choice to either show off the craft goodies you got for Christmas or be good and use up your old stash!!!..well I'm showing off...lol..DB (Dearly Beloved) bought me loads..including a Martha Stewart around the page punch set..and I have used it on the corners of the DP and cardstock..also he gave me some vouchers for Hobbycraft so I stocked up on K & Co DP's and some embellies...Pearls etc., and I have used them too...
My next card

is combined with Sketch Saturday, My Time to Craft Challenge - Blue & Brown and Totally Gorjuss - Thank you card....I used the fab Saturday Sketch to make the Totally Gorjuss card... in Blue & Brown..!! the DP is Basic Grey..I love is combo..and have used my other christmas pressie from my sister...another Martha Stewart border punch..oh and the punches for the flowers were bought by DB too...its amazing that he knew what I would like...mind you I did leave a wish list or two lying around..lol...
and lastly...here's another thing I made earlier....

...lol...well it just had to be done!!!
Keep warm....
Hugs
Jan...x

20 comments:

  1. Great cards, thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss,
    Barbara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fab cards and how cute is that snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Jan. Love the wee Gorjuss Girl and that snow man is adorable! Not had much snow here, so no snowmen on my doorstep :(

    Hugs

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the corner punch on the squares for the first!!

    Awesome cards, so impressive! Have Fun in that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan
    Gorgeous cards - especially love the first one - the colours are fab and the image is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Cute snowman too.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jan, On what day does the My Time to Craft Challenge run? Please let me know. Thanks hon, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those 2 cards!! this first one the flower is beautiful!! so striking! lovely layout too!
    te hehehee just look at that snowman! te ehheee isn't he darling! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lurv your snowman with his cute hat and leaf hands! LOL Our little bit of snow yesterday has already gone!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cards Jan and the snowman looks like a mini Tommy Cooper hehehehe! Love it! It's all good fun isn't it I'm loving the snow too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, love the Gorjuss girl. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, Jan these are amazing.. I love both.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hobbycraft great!!I have just bought 5 packs of K&co papers from there to just love them. Great cards and good luck with the challenges.

    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card and I love the snowman too
    Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love Sarah XXX
    Do check out the DT blogs too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards - great snowman!
    Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jan

    Gorgeous creations (cards and snowman!!!).

    You have used my sketch really well on your first card - I love it!

    Thank for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 different cards but equally gorgeous!

    Have a great weekend Jan :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. really sweet gorjuss girl:-) like the colors together, really like the border punch on the side:-). thank you for joining us at TG this week
    Xmichele

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cards - and snowman! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards especially the Gorjuss one. Thanks for joining us at TG this week and good luck.
    Snowman is pretty cute too!!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  20. what great cards and the snowman is just fab thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete