Friday 1 January 2010

Stampin' for the Weekend - Celebrating New Beginings

Hi All...firstly Happy New Year to you All and I hope you celebrated the New Year in style!!! and what a great challenge to start a New Year with!!!..

Interpret this how you feel fit!


New Home, New Baby, Wedding, Divorce, New Year Wishes



and what a fab prize




$25 shopping voucher






This is my fisrt DT card for Stampin' for the Weekend

I chose to do a New Baby card and this is one of my favorite images for baby cards and i dont think you can beat a bit of gingham for them too!! the DP is from Craft Creations..I used a new one of my new Martha Stewart border punches..I just love this one and I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of it on my cards..lol...
Do hope you will join us this week and do go and check out my other 'teamies' creations they are truly fab..
Hugs
Jan...xxx

9 comments:

  1. Aw So lovely!!!

    Best Wishes for 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan, this card is just adorable.. I love the pinks.. and such a gorgeous image.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jan! This card is soo adorable & cute :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable!! I love the image and the sooft colours! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Jan. This is such a sweet and very cute card. Love the colours too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan. Happy New Year to you and yours. Hope its a happy and healthy one!

    Beautiful card. Love the image and the pinks are perfect!

    Hugs


    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Jan:O) Love your card, cute image. Beautiful papers and design.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your sweet comment, your baby card is gorgeous as well! Love the stampavie stamp, it soooo cute!

    hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for commenting in my blog.
    Love your cute card. Adorable image and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete