Thursday 14 January 2010

Something Simple.....

Hi guys...well after yesterdays trauma..I decided that I would do something simple and dug out my little Hedgey friend and have a play..and I'm going to enter him for this weeks challenge over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. This week they have two sketches..both fab but I chose to do #2...

..the pretty DP's are Forever Friends Pink Parfait Paper Pack..(yes one of the new ones..)these are just so pretty that I broke my heart to cut them..but I think Hedgey compliments them perfectly....
Oh and look at old grumpy here...


...she's sitting on my crafting chair next to the rad..with a perfect view of the garden especially the tree with the bird feeder on...she's fed up as she cant or I should say WONT go out because of the cold and snow...she is such a wuss..!!! oh and Darling Lily is not talking to me as I forgot her cat sweeties when I went shopping this morning...its a tough life innit Lily...???
Take care all....I'm off to turf her off the chair as I need to get on...
catch you later...
Jan...xxx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun - the papers are just perfect with that adorable little image. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love those hedgies, and your kitty is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Great papers, and such a sweet little image..Great design..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card....love the sweet image and the pic of your adorable kitty.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just so adorable and so is your Lily - how could you forget her sweeties - cruel mummy lol.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! Love the layout and combo of papers! Hugs Juls.

    ReplyDelete