Sunday 10 January 2010

More Snow..and more Challenges!!!!!

Hi Guys..I hope you're all keeping nice and warm... we've had more snow overnight here in Kent...cant go anywhere..too cold and icy..so I've been crafting...I found loads of challenges to get the old mojo working...
first...


This is my entry for this week's Allsorts Challenge..they have a fab sketch to follow and I chose a 'Peach & Pewter' colour combo and used my new Martha Stewart border punch. The DP is by Paper Cellar..I do like plaid paper!!..had to colour a darling Tilda for this... and I'm quite pleased how it all turned out!!!...do go and check out the DT cards..they are truly fab...
Now the next one...


...is for Sugar Nellie. ..another sketch...and I coloured a cute little Manga girl for this...the DP is by Sizzix...I doodled a little faux stiching and added some craftworks card candy...

Next...


..is for Magnolia Down Under..now you all know my love of Magnolia's Tilda so I just had to have a go at this one..They want you to use a stamp thats meant for one theme which you can use for another. I choose this cute Christmas present Tilda as I think she is great for birthday cards too as she has just a little piece of holly in her hair which you can cover with a tiny flower, like I have..lol..the DP is Basic Grey and I used one of my fav colour combo....do go and have a look at the lovely DT cards... and they also have a DT Call at the moment which I'm thinking about entering....

..the next card...


..is for Truly Scrumptious...they have a fab sketch and colour combo challenge this week...Pink Green and Black...I used my cute litle ketto stamp for this..she hasnt been out much lately and I thought she would suit the K & Co DP's...I added little co ordinating punched flowers and Craftworks Card Candy....

and Finally....(phew)


...is for FOUR Challenges...lol...I used the fab sketch over at Secret Crafters Saturday Sketch..and used one of 'my fav colour combo' which happens to be the challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge...and the Quixotic Challenge is 'Hot Chocolate' which I thought summed up the colours nicely...and last but not least...the Basic Grey DP has hearts on it and I used cute pearly hearts and a Magnolia stamp with hanging hearts....so I have entered it for the A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 'Hearts'...
Now I'm off for a lie down...lol..well at least a cup of tea..to get over this long blog....
Stay Warm and thank you for all your lovely comments...truly appreciated...and I'll be back a little later to have a hop around..checking out all your lovely creations...
hugs
Jan...xx

23 comments:

  1. Wow....you really have been busy....such a lot of stunning cards. In Sussex we're pretty snowed in as well...a good excuse to craft!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness you busy bee!

    These are gorgeous. I always love how you colour-co-ordinate everything so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card. You can also enter your card over at Charisma ,Craftworks, simon says and crafty callandar. Goodluck with challenges.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what a lot of lovely cards Jan and it's totally impossible to pick a favourite. I've ordered that new Martha Stewart border/lace punch that you've used on the 1st card and can't wait for it to arrive (along with other goodies of course). I think we're starting to 'thaw' out up here at the moment but who know's we could have snow again soon! Take care.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, but you've been a busy bunny Jan. What gorgeous creations. Good luck with all the challenges. Don't forget Teddy Stampers too at http://teddy-stampers.blogspot.com We'd love to see you there. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moly, where do I start? They are all so gorgeous. You should definately try out for the DT opening.

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, Wow you have been busy! All your cards are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous collection of cards!! love them all! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow jan, these are gorgeous.. you have been so busy..i love them all.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG - you have been a busy bee!
    Fabulous cards Jan - aren't challenges great for getting the mojo working?! lol
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you have been a busy lady. And, each card is wonderful and full of fun details. Your card for the MDUC is beautiful and works great for a birthday card. Nice color combo too. Thanks for sharing your card with MDUC this week. Hope to see you back for another challenge soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All gorgeous cards Jan. Love Agnes Keto (it is Agnes I think)you've used on your TS card, coloured and glittered fabulously.....great papers.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You have been busy Jan & what gorgeous cards you've been making :)

    Have a good week.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Somebodies been having themselves some fun lol! Great selection of cards and your colouring fab.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week and love what you've done with sketch, very original. Well done and good luck in the draw

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards all beautiful!!!!!
    Love the punch you have used on your Allsorts card, colour combo and Tilda looks very sweet perched in the nestie,

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there all gorgeous card youv'e been very busy thanks for joining us at SCSC.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Look at all the gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jan you have been a busy bunny!!
    Fabulous cards and gorgeous images and papers.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow Jan how busy have you been...gorgeous set of cards...thank you for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. All beautiful cards - you've been one busy lady!
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow you have been busy - just beautiful work. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh these are fabulous and love all the cute images.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete