Monday 25 January 2010

Make do and mend....

Hi Guys...now you know I was moaning last week about not being able to buy more stash due to lack of funds..well this morning I was having a hop around my fav blogs to see what you all been up to and the amazing Kath...(I covet her blog as she is a total inspiration) has come up with a brilliant idea....well its brilliant to me anyway...making you own stash..ie DP's with just a bit a plain white cardstock and your trusty Copics...or whatever...she inspired me so much that I had to have a go...here my effort...(its the paper you're looking at...lol..)


I love plaid paper so I thought I would use that as an idea to keep it simple and used a ruler to keep the lines straght...do wipe the ruler between colours..and hey presto...Pattened paper...Do go and check out Kaths blog she make amazing cards...
Well thats my 'Blue Peter' bit for today...lol
Hugs
Jan...xx

12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea!!! just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plaid! Love the colouring.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab papers Jan ... I use my distress inks and glimmer mists ... never thought of using my pens.
    I love the plaid paper.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab idea. I sometimes download papers for free and images.

    hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan Your very own DP are just fab - shen are u going into full production. lol. Stunning colours and the image just suits them fine.
    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea and so cheap too?! If you were really creative the possibility is endless!

    Have fun playing with more designs!

    p.s. love the card. The image is so cute! love the layout!

    Kimmi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea, and the card is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab - I love the colours you used!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Jan - your Plaid paper is perfect and the little rabbit is just adorable. All in my very favourite colour combo. Love it.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You clever ol'bean, that's fabulous DP! Put me down for a pack when you go into production! Gorgeous card too hun, love the image (so cute) and the fresh, spring colours. Brilliant. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!! too cute for words!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete