Friday 29 January 2010

Just a couple of cards....

...well..ok..3 then...




Hi guys...just thought I would share these with you...had a nice couple of days crafting...and made an assortment plus a couple of challenges which I will share with you tomorrow...I hope you're all well and happy and I must thank you all for your lovely comments you have been leaving me...they are all so appreciated and cheered me up no end....the interview went ok the other day but I have to wait a week before I get an answer..but I have another lined up for monday..so..again..fingers crossed...
big hugs all round...catch up with you all tomorrow..
Hugs
Jan...x

4 comments:

  1. oh i like these they are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous selection - they're lovely. I've just bought the Hero Arts flower stamps that are on your 1st card so thanks for the inspiration! Good luck on the job front too!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your cards but I especially like the bee mine just up my street!! Good luck with your next interview, you'll be snapped up in no time!!

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect, I especially love the last one, very bold!

    ReplyDelete