Friday 15 January 2010

Creatalicious Challenge - My Last Dt Card....


Hi guys..this is my last DT card for Creatalicious Challenge and I'm very sad to go..thank you to Bec and Cheryl for the opportunity to be part of the team..I have loved every single challenge...Now for this months challenge... we dont want to see any stamped images but you can stamp sentiments and use punches,diecuts and stickers(anything as long as it is not stamped or a digi image)...well I had to dust off my dies for this one..and chose Darling Boo Bear...now until I came back to stamping..I was heavily into die's and Boo bear was a very favourite..in fact every card I made had him on it in various guises...Now this one I created myself I have to say...sold a couple on eBay and then everyone copied...and that was that...the flower pot is Sizzix and the 'leaves; are a Quickutz grass die...Sorry cant remember where the DP's are from...little punched flowers and butterflies...everyone loves a Teddy Bear...do go and check out the teams creations and we hope you will join us this month...cant wait to see your creations
Hugs
Jan...x

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I absolutely love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Jan,I just love everything about this card!!! Thankyou so much for your gorgeous creations and inspiration every month,I hope you stop by when you can!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely brilliant card Jan - Love that bear and I love 'character' cards - they're always my favourites.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bear is so cute. The colors of the card are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just beautiful!! Love all the touches of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this card, so cute! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a gorgeous and adorable DT card.. Bec

    ReplyDelete