Wednesday 13 January 2010

A B C Christmas Challenge - B for.....

....Bell...and as its Helen's challenge she has added an option of Glitter....

...So for my DT card for this week's A B C Christmas Challenge...I have used the lovely Tilda with Bell but gave her a real one with a lovely glittery bow...


...I have also added extra glitter to the silver snowflake for extra glitz....The DP is Forever Friends and I used a touch of Pola White Flowersoft to Tilda's hood and coat and to the snow...Do go and check out my 'teamies' creations and we hope you will come and join us this week... We are really lucky and have some great
sponsors joining us for a lot of our challenges coming up! This week we have the pleasure of Simon says Stamp
they are offering our lucky winner of this weeks challenge
a $15 shopping spree at Simon Says Stamp
and Samantha is offering an extra prize this week of a Guest Design Spot
Looking forward to seeing your creations...
Hope you're all thawing now...
hugs
Jan...x

14 comments:

  1. This card is Ace!! love howyou coloured the images and the flower soft snow give a fantastic effect! Awesome B card! Hugs Samantha (ABC-DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jan, found your blog via a comment on Samantha's blog and just had to pop over and see you - and WOW, am I glad I did! Fabulous blog hun, am now following. Love your B for Bells card, absolutely magical and very inspiring. Hugs, Squirrel xx PS. My Vince says "miaow" to LilyPuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jan. Absolutely gorgeous card. I just adore your colour combination. Fantastic.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, adore the bell and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Jan, love your little Tilda. Wow, what a stunning blog background. Love it! Looks like you're looking forward to Spring -hehe. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh this is just gorgeous Jan ! :-) i love this Tilda and the colours and embellies are fab ! I love the bell and all the sparkle ,,, lovely :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jan - I love Tilda's bell!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jan ... I nearly used that image!! Love the sparkle!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan

    A really pretty delicate card.

    Afraid I have not had time to enter your new challenge yet, a few other things going on taking up my time, but hopefully very soon.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I absolutely love this one Jan - love the snowy background you've created and the rest is perfect!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love the bells and large snowflake

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh such a fab card, love all your flower soft snow, very effective.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i really love this one Jan.. Those colours always go so well together, love the snow... bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Image is great Jan. She is really cute and I love the colours you have used. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete