Friday 19 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #9


Hi All...this is my entry for this weeks Truly Scrumptious Challenge. There is a lovely sketch to follow plus they want to see altered flowers, why not pop over to check out the DT'S cards herethey are wonderful as ever.

Now my card...yes I know its June but isnt this the time of year when we start making our Christmas cards? At least its a cool theme as its going to nice and warm next week. I made a square card as I just cant do anything else!! lol so I hope that it is allowed. Lovely Tilda with Bell has been coloured with Prismas and sparkled. The DP is Forever Friends and the flowers have been altered into 'flower flakes'..lol. I punched and spotty embossed them, then chalked with shimmery blue. The middle snowflakey bits are from K & Co and have to say that whoever put them together needs new glasses as all the gems were off centre and I had to take them off and reposition them!!..lol finished with a bit of ribbon and sentiment from Craftworks and of course a bit of bling..Thanks for dropping by...
regards

4 comments:

  1. Tjos os absolutely gorgeous Jan. A fabulous take on the sketch and such pretty papers and colours. Love your altered flowers.
    Thanks so much for playing along at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jan. I love the flower/snowflake embellishements and you've coloured Tilda beautifully. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stunning card Jna, love the colours and frosty look of it...thanks for joining in the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this card - such gorgeous soft colouring and a lovely ice cool feel to it -

    thanks for joining us on Ts

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete