Friday 19 June 2009

Sugar Nellie Challenge #13 - Lilians Sketch


Hi...This is my entry for this weeks Sugar Nellie challenge...a really fab sketch by Lilian and I definately will be using it again..They also asked for some 'kraft' paper to be used but if you havent any then just use shades of brown and cream and thats what I did. I used fav SN stamp 'Windswept' I think she goes very well with this kind of vintage look. The DP's are Papermania and just added sizzix leaves with punched flowers and small paper roses. Craftworks Card Candy, Ribbon and pearls from stash. I'm quite pleased how it turned out.. do go and checkout the DT cards here as they are truly awesome.
Have a great weekend,
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this. Your coloring of it in tans and browns is simply perfect. I really think it rocks. Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful and elegant! Love the shades of brown and cream you used! You're right, the image is perfect for your card and you've colored her beautifully! The pearls and flowers are the perfect accents. Gorgeous gorgeous card and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so elegant!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colouring of this image and the embellishments are perfect TFS hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan....your card is delightful love the monotone colouring and how you tied the net bow to the gingham ribbon...classy :)
    xoxo
    I am following you now....I did not notice you had that when I've been before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the way you have coloured the image. A really delicate pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the brown tones that you have used and I adore this image!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete