Friday 12 June 2009

PaperTake Weekly Challenge - Shoe Time




Being a bit 'Arty' with me piccy's today!! This is my entry for this weeks Papertake Challenge - Shoe Time..well a girl cant have too many shoes..thats what I say!!! lol..anyway great challenge right up my street as it gave my sizzix die an airing!! Why not check out the DT fabulous cards here Some of the DP's I used are Doodlebug one piece was a scrap so no idea where from!! I embosseed the oval nestie to match the spotty theme, wrapped tulle around and made it quite full as wanted to give an 'oh la la!' feel to it!! Sentiment by Craftworks as well as Card Candy and a punched flower to finish...Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jan, this is just gorgeous chick (or should that be chic lol xx) Love the black and white and all the details - it's just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fab Jan....love the black and white combo....gorgeous gorgeous and thanks for your kind comments....Big Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card hun, love the colours and the shoes are divine!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowo! This is stunning! I love those shoes and the ribbon is fab! Gorgeous colour scheme too!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Jan, very chic indeedy....

    Thanks for joining in with PTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the black and white very stylish card!

    ReplyDelete