Monday 29 June 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge #58


Hi guys..yes I know..you would think that as I'm at home all day at the moment that I would be out there enjoying the sunshine, the thing is, I got a bit toasty yesterday so thought I would have a break and do some cards..I trawled 'Blog World' and came across Friday Sketchers Challenge and as it was a fab sketch I had to have ago...

.... Do go and have a look at the great DT's cards. I used a Gorjuss one and I thought she went well with the DP's which are Basic Grey Wisteria..just loving these..I coloured her with primas pencils and sansodor and tried to give her a 'tied dyed' look!!! Thought I would let the papers speak for themselves and kept it simple..just added some punched flowers with white cherry blossoms in the middle and a few dew drops. I touched up her boots with Glossy Accents and gave her some bling in her hair.
Hope you all are keeping cool!!
Regards

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you have been a busy bee - lovely cards, all of them.
    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, love the BG papers and the Gorjuss Girl!
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete