Thursday 4 June 2009

Colour Create Challange - Colours of the Rainbow

Hi all..This is my entry for this weeks Colour Create challenge - Colours of the Rainbow with the option of making a scene.
There was I with the afternoon to myself and I thought that I would have a go at some challenges. I just received in the post my new Anya Stamp.... big thank you to Tab at Tabby Crafts you will find her website here for great service, I ordered it yesterday and postie delivered it this morning!!.... and I was itching to have a play so I chose Colour Create. Oh boy!! now did this give me trouble, I don't know about making a scene but I certainly had a tantrum!!! lol. You are looking at the third Anya that I coloured, I just couldn't get the look I wanted. The DP's were a breeze to find in my stash, lovely shimmery shades of the rainbow by Craft House TuttiFruti range the one I used is called Fizzilicious..isn't that a great name..I think I'll call every fab 'fizzilicious' from now on !!! lol. Anyway here is my offering and I hope it qualifies as by the time I got Anya sorted I wasn't in the mood for a scene!!...happy crafting all!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Jan. I love the layers and the flowers they look beautiful and of course the Anya stamp is so cute and beautifully coloured.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is just adorable, i love the pastel rainbow colours, and i think i just got that punch woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jan, such pretty rainbow colours. Gorgeous embellishments and I just love how you've coloured that adoraable new Anya.
    Thanks for joining us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and cute i love it! thanks for joining C.C.

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gred card Jan. Al the cards you make are so beautiful! Lovley baby girl Chloe!!

    ReplyDelete