Thursday 11 June 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 64 - Quotations !



Hi again....this is my entry for this weeks Cute Card Thursday Challenge 64..( I won it last week..still getting over the shock!! sooo chuffed) Anyway...This week they would like to see a quotation on your creation. Do have a look at the great DT cards here as they are really super.

Now I bought this little madam a while back..she is by Inkadinkado Mini Stamp Range..I bought it mainly for the cute weeny cupcake and I hadnt used it yet..and as it came with a quotation I thought she would do the job nicely. The delish DP's are by Doodlebug..just love those mouthwatering colours!! but I dont know where I got the lovely mint spot paper from, just found it in my stash. I 3D'd little madam and quote to give it a bit of depth. Craftworks Ice Gems and sparkles seemed to finish it off.
Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colours and the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, really? tooo cute, love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, so cute, and I love the quote. Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete