Friday 19 June 2009

Allsorts Challenge #5 - Triangles & Papertake Challenge - Dawny's Sketch


Hi Guys...well this week I'm doing a 'one for two'!! I'm entering this for this weeks Allsorts Challenge #9 Triangles and Papertake Challenge - Dawnys sketch, both great challenges!! Do go and check out both Design Teams, they are all truly fab!! For my card I have used Doodlebug DP's, punched flowers and a cute little stamp from Snag'em (I think)I added Craftworks Card Candy and a bit of bling to finish...Happy crafting!!!
regards
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow lovely colours, this is so striking. Thanks for joining in this week.

    Jackie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Realy beautiful, and great colours. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    Gro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Jan. I love those colours together - they are really pretty. And the flower image is perfect. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jan love the colours and the image is lovely thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirstn..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the colors!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete