Wednesday 17 June 2009

A.B.C Challenge - S for Summer


Hi...this is my entry for this weeks A.B.C Challenge - S for summer. What a great challenge especially as we been having such lovely weather!! Why not have a look at the fab DT's cards here I was inspired to make this card using my last piece of the floral Basic Grey DP from their Sultry range as I thought it had all the ingredients for that lovely summer floral look. I'm going to have to get some more..I just love them..I teamed it up with a bit of Pebblesinc DP and added a Gorjuss one as she looks as if she is sitting amongst the flowers!!! Sizzix leaves, Punched flowers and some summery gingham ribbon from stash completes the look. Your comments would be great!!
Have fun in the sun!!! ..lol..

4 comments:

  1. very pretty!

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cutie :) you've coloured her nice! fab card :) hugs, manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gojussly summery!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she looks stunning sitting in the flowers.
    Gorgeous card as always.
    Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete