Saturday 30 March 2013

A Little CAS....

Hi...I'm back from my chocolate munching with a card for this weeks Less is More Challenge - Scallops....here is my card which I hope qualifies...lol

 
I used a blank scallop card then punched a scalloped edge to another piece of card to which I added a scalloped edge in contrast DP.  I  punched scallop circles from Echo Park DP's and turned them into a lollipop flower.  Stamped a spiral sentiment which I thought gave it a more of a lolly look... Faux stitched the stem and added a black and white striped ribbon for the leaves.  I had to sit on my hands in case I over embellished so just punched a couple of dots from the same paper to add a little interest...
 
That's it for the day now...
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hola Jan , very creative scalloped card, i like your flower with the words in spiral, very original and elegant job.Well done.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely CAS card Jan. Love the sentiment in the middle of the lolly.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a vey elegant card Jan - I love the spiral sentiment!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative way to use scallops! Love that bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific, you've certainly showcased the scallops theme beautifully!
    Thanks so much
    Happy Easter!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea so creative. Love the addition of a few dots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great little card jan... love the flower

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete