Sunday 13 January 2013

Nothing Quite like a Teddy Bear....

Hi Guys..yes I'm back again with yet another card...I'm pleased that the old mojo is flowing as last year I struggled a bit at times...but at the moment I'm having happy hours in the craft room ..I gave up a DT last week as I was feeling a bit under pressure and thought my hobby was suffering for it ...you know what we do should be an enjoyment...and not a chore.. I'm still with ABC but their challenges are so varied its a pleasure to be on such a great team. 
 
Anyway back to today....here is a little LOTV sweetie that popped on my door mat this week...
 
Isn't he sweet....he's coloured with Copics and pencils..the DP's are LOTV NitWits the lace. buttons and seam binding is SU..and I used the new Memory Box Heart die again..just loving that...lol..I finished with Liquid Pearls, Sparkle and a cute little teddy charm.
 
I am of course entering this for this weeks LOTV Challenge - Charming..
and
 
Before I go I have to say a big thank you for all your lovely comments on my first successful attempt with DI Pens...so encouraging that I'm thinking of adding some reinkers to my stash...lol..
 
Keep safe and warm
hugs
Jan...xxx

14 comments:

  1. This is sooooo adorable Jan ! This little Ted is the cutest ever ! I love the colours you have chosen and your papers are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable baby card!!!! Love the soft colours and gorgeous image! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and love the little finishing touches.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunny, this is simply gorgeous! Think my mojo is still in hibernation, lol. Love that cute bear and your fabulous pretty details - fantastic! Thanks for the tip about the paper - will go searching. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very cute . thanks for joining us at One stop craft this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday boy is so cute and quite a poser!!!
    Your card is gorgeous. Love the image and the papers. Such a fresh looking card.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, how ADORABLE! Fab colours and LOVE how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, love the image, the papers and the fab details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is gorgeous, this little cutie landed on my doorstep this week as well, but sadly I haven't managed to ink him up yet, thank for the inspiration.

    Huge hugs Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card you made! HOw sweet :-))
    Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge. I hope that we see you the next time, too :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  12. How delightfully cute is this little bear? I love the card and such a great layout, thank you for joining us at OSCC for New Beginnings. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww that image is adorable and I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing you have added too
    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    P.S. Your gorgeous black cat looks just like my Milton!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is absolutely beautiful and the image is very cute. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete