Tuesday 15 January 2013

ABC Challenge - DT Card

Hi Guys...this weeks ABC Challenge was a hard one...F for Favourite Tilda!

Oh I love all my Tildas!....Took me ages to choose...anyway here she is...
Tilda with Daisy
 
She is coloured with Copics...the gorgeous DP is First Edition...I cut out the hearts from the DP and made a flower which I finished with a doily die and a punch flowers.   Added my usual pearls and sparkle.
 
We have two fab sponsors this week
 
 
and
 
 
So I hope you will join us this week...I cant wait to see who your favourite Tilda is!
 
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Jan ! I love those soft colours and the embellies are so pretty ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Adorable......
    hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love this Tilda!!!Awesome card, love the pearls and beautiful flower! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUst GORgeous! The cutest of Tilda's..
    LOve your papers. LOve your design too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Beautiful image and the embellishments and layout are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Jan, I love all the details
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful! Love the soft colors you chose and such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete