Friday 18 January 2013

A Girlie Girl...

Hi guys...after having a stressy day yesterday due to meeting with the 'big bosses' at my Mums Nursing Home trying to get some issues sorted out..I thought I would have a nice quiet day today.  I spent some time hopping about blogland checking some lovely creations and then I spent the afternoon in my craft room.

I see that Stampin' for the Weekend and Divas by Design have similar Challenges this week.

 
So when it comes to Girlie it has to be a Tilda
She is coloured with DI pens (still trying to get the hang of them) I know she isn't a very girlie colour but I just love these DP's by Fancy Pants
 
I used some gorgeous lace with pearls from The Ribbon Girl together with their Organza rose ribbon which I cut (ouch!)and arranged as flowers.  I finished with seam binding ribbon and the usual pearls and sparkle.
 
Well that's me done for tonight
Off to bed with a hot water bottle and a snuggle from Lily...Ollie stays downstairs in his bed
'night all
Hugs
Jan...xxx

3 comments:

  1. OMG, your card is AMAZING!!!! Love this little Tilda and the way you coloured her!!! The shape is beautiful and I love the lace and bow. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jan...love the colours and colouring, fabulous shape and papers...gorgeous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - and Tilda have a little nose !
    Very pretty - good idea !!!!
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete