Wednesday 20 July 2011

Lovely Hanglar Only Challenge - Embossing

Hi guys...I'm not having a good week on the whole..the little black cloud is still there..cant seem to shake it...and today I'm having to cope with food poisioning..my own fault...the perils of microwave cooking when you cant be bothered to do anything else...ugh!!

Anyway..I've shut myself away and made this for the new Lovely Hanglar Only Challenge
- Embossing





..now this isnt something I do although I love the effect..the sweet Hanglar is coloured with copics and polychromos pencils..the DP is Craft Creations..used my favourite MS border punch and the doily I embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. Finished with spotty organza bow..gorgeous WOC flowers and a cute little butterfly charm...(just realised is green...thats exactly how I'm feeling Yuk!) Anyway thank you for popping by and for all your lovely comments..I really appreciate them all
Have Fun!!
Hugs
Jan...xx

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a beauty, I love Green it's so refreshing, love your card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Jan - hope you're feeling better soon.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty looks fab in the green thanks so much for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card Jan ! Your colouring is stunning ! I love the colours you have chosen, they are so soft and lovely... I do hope you will feel better soon Sweetie... Take good care of yourself... Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow! That's fantastic!
    I love the colours, the design, that image,... just all!

    Thanks for joining us again at "lovely hÄnglar only".

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great card you've made, i love the colors and the hanglar stamp you've used......mmmmmm, gorgeous layout!
    Thanks for joining us at LHO.

    Hugs Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super fab Jan I love the colours and the image is so so sweet! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan your cards are amazing and I love the green colouring. Hope you are feeling better soon

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...your card is just gorgeous...wonderful colors you´ve used and the arrangement of the flowers is fantastic :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at lho challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is lovely. Congrats with your winning card.
    Greets Ineke

    ReplyDelete