Monday 18 July 2011

Gone a bit Moody today

Hi...Now if you follow my blog you will know that nearly all my creations are in pastel colours..pretty pinks blues..etc..Anyway..on Saturday I was feeling quite down and as you all know there is nothing better than a bit of stash shopping to get rid of the doldrums...lol..I bought some BG paper Sweet Threads all very yummy and I treated myself to a Gorjuss Girl..well it looks (and feels) like that the little black cloud hasn't quite gone away yet...


You can see that I've gone all moody with the colours...She is coloured with Copics..topped up with Polychromo Pencils..I masked the image and then cut a wavy piece of card and the stippled the background with Distressed ink..added some gorgeous WOC Flowers and super tulle Bow, pearls and sparkle..

My dark mood wont last long..I think its the weather really..oh I long for a holiday..but how things are at the moment..not sure I'll get away this year..
Anyway..hope you all have a good week..I hope to be back when I've cheered up..lol
Happy crafting
Hugs
Jan...x

6 comments:

  1. Awwww Jan hope you're feeling a little brighter very soon - the mood hasn't affected your mojo though - what a fabulous card and those colours are absolutely gorgeous.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Jan I so know what you mean about the dark mood can't sem to shake mine at all at the mo! I love the richness of this card Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW GORGEOUS,love the beautiful detail!!! I hope you feel better soon!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jan, sending you a big hug sweetie, hope you feel a bit brighter very soon. Loving your card, the darker colours really suit the image and show her off beautifully. Wish I felt this creative when I'm in one! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love your gorgeous card Jan.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh what a pretty card :O) I just love the gorjuss girl so much <3 The colours are so nice together. I hope you'll soon feel better again.
    Hugs Laila

    check out my candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete