Saturday 23 October 2010

Hello......

Hi...sorry I havent been around for the last couple of weeks...my Mum hasnt been well and had loads of family stuff to do..but she's on the mend now thank goodness and today I actually got some crafty time so I thought I had better catch up with myself and here is my DT card for the current Challenge over at Pocket Full of Posies - Champagne & Roses - A Celebration card


I used a darling LOTV image..its so sweet..the DP's are bits that I had in my stash..I used my new MS doily punch for the lacey border..added a few gorgeous WO roses..lots of stickles..a lovely organza ribbon..and gems.
I do hope you will join us and I will be back tomorrow with another creation...I hope!!
Have a fab weekend
Hugs
Jan

6 comments:

  1. Lovely use of colours as Wedding Cards aren't as easy as you would think. Hugs SamXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jan, such a darling image, and love how you embellish!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Jan

    this is gorgeous, fantastic details and gorgeous layout love it

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's lovely Jan - the flowers, image, colours are all just perfect. Sorry to hear your mum's been unwell but glad she's on the mend now.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card - adorable image, gorgeous flowers and love all your pretty details :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore what you created Jan - simply beautiful. Wishing your mum a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete