Sunday 3 October 2010

Finally......

Hi all..I hope this finds you well....and not succumbed to this awful cold that is going around..yes I am one of its victims and so is my poor Mum...and today is the first day that I have felt well enough to come on line... and I have soooo much catching up to do....so better get a hot toddy and or in my case.. a Lemsip..and pull up a chair...lol..
Ok... the first card is my DT card for PlayPlay...this week they want to see a hidden extra on your creation...and this is my card...

I used a cute Pergamano Fairy stamp that I bought at Ally Pally last week...as well as the DP's which is a pad by Heidi Grace..really lovely...the Fairy is coloured with Copics and sparkled..I used EK Success border punches...MS Butterfly punch..and loads of gems..now my hidden extra is in the little pocket on the bottom part of the easel card..inside is the sentiment on a tag..I did take a pic showing a closer look but it came out huge so I wont post that here...I hope it has inspired you to join in the challenge this week...
My next card is my DT card for Stampin' for the Weekend..this weeks theme is Autumnal Colours..now I hunted through all my images and found this little cutie..

the thing is I don't know where he is from..but he certainly looks like he's having fun...I have the same problem with the DP's but the green gingham is Nitwits...I kept it quite simple and just added some card candy and a gingham bow...I know there is a lot of challenges out there with the same colour themes..but I do hope you will join us this week...
I'll be back a little later with some challenge cards...
Keep warm...
Hugs Jan..
XXX

4 comments:

  1. 2 great cards Jan. the top one is so pretty and i love the little cat diving into the leaves,great autumn card. Di.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hot toddy will defo do the trick! :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW Sorry to hear your feeling sick, these mid-seasons really mess with the immunse system!

    Meanwhile these cards are gorgeous!

    That fairy is so pretty and detailed, love those colours!

    and that Kat is hilarious!!! Love the autumn tones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan love your fluffles card, it just makes you want to go out and leap in a pile of leaves yourself. (I'd take the kids with me to do this or anybody watching would think I had gone a bit strange) love Linda

    ReplyDelete