Sunday 20 December 2009

Ooooo...Look...Exciting News.....

As you know..I'm on the Design Team For A.B.C. Challenge and we now have a new baby sister blog:


The ABC Christmas Challenge
We thought that after running ourselves ragged trying to get everything made for Christmas perhaps we should be more organised and not leave everything to the last minute next year and have a brand new Challenge Blog ABC Christmas Challenge!

The challenges will run fortnightly in between our regular ABC Challenges on this blog...working through the alphabet helping you to get ahead with preparations for next Christmas. There will be plenty of inspiration from our regular ABC design team, plus lots of guests...and prizes too!

To celebrate the launch of the new ABC Christmas Challenge blog, there will be a blog hop on Christmas Eve...with lots of fab prizes on offer!

So, make sure you set aside some time on Christmas Eve to join us and help us to spread the word.

In the mean time...why not pay the ABC Christmas Challenge blog a visit to find out what it's all about.
Hugs
Jan...xxx

4 comments:

  1. Morning Jan

    What a fabulous ideea. No matter how hard I try and beleive me this year I thoght I was so organised, there are still cards to make last minute.

    I love ABC's challenges so will certainly be up for this one and will keep my eyes open. And who knows, I mught be organised properly next year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jan, forgot to say well done on the SFW DT spot.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jan.. you must be sooooo excited.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. huge congratulations on your GDT spot Jan and I will do my best to join in on Christmas eve...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you so much for taking the time to follow my blog
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete