Wednesday 18 November 2009

Allsorts Challenge - Make something for a child


Hi..This is my entry for this weeks Allsorts Challenge..Make Something for a Child..I got some Christmas Tilda images in the post today..I got them from Ebay..it was a bit hit and miss as to what kind of card they would be on..but I'm very pleased to say they are very good and I bought some more...( going to have to stop this spending lark !!!)..I couldnt wait to colour this little cutie up and although I used Kaisers christmas papers again..I think she will be great for birthday cards as well... I do have prima flowers in stash..but I do like using punched flowers in co ordinateing papers....anyway..the DT over at Allsorts have made some great creations..do go and have a look...
Hugs
Jan..xx

10 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous Jan. I love you colour combo and the layout is fantastic. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Love the beautiful colour combo and all your paper lace! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan
    Gorgeous card - love the soft colours you have used.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the colour combo you have used
    Great card perect for this weeks challenge

    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card.. Such a pretty little image.. Fab color combo..
    Very lovely!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love the Tilda image and the colours
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a very sweet image Jan and your card is just beautiful. Love the soft pretty colours. It's just perfect.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a gorgeous card. It has to be as it's in my fav colours of pink and green.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan

    What a lovely, clean and neat looking card. I love it.

    Great colour, smashing image and lots of lovely little finishing touches that don't "cramp" the card. Beautiful.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. simply stunning Jan.. Love the colours.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete