Wednesday 29 July 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge Week 15 -Sketch by Tab


Hi Guys...well I'm back with me mojo working now...I think what got it going was this fab sketch by Tab over at Just Magnolia...being a great fan of Tabs gorgeous designs I just had to have a go.

I coloured the Tilda cutie with Prismas and the DP's are K & Co. I added raffia for a change with punched and paper flowers. The sentiment is from Clare Curd Signature Range over at DoCrafts here I found the cute little buttons in my stash and added a little glitter.

Do go and check out the DT cards here they are truly fab.

I'll be back in a little while with more..
Have Fun!!!
..xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used! Awww your too kind!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, you have coloured tilda beautifully, love the papers!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete