Sunday 1 March 2015

Same But Different....

Hi Guy's... I have a couple of cards to share with you today...I guess they are quite quick cards to make as they are based on the same kinda design.
 
I have an obscene amount of 6x6 DP pads...totally addicted to them when a new one comes out I have to have it.  I just received an order of 8 new pads this week and went onto get 5 more ..two of the same one as I loved the designs so....eeek!!!
 
So I thought I had better try and use some up...

 
the DP has a pinky hue to it but hasn't come out in the pic. I used a SSS die and a CBS sentiment

 
A really sweet stamp set from MFT and matching dies...had to use the little cloud...its so sweet.
 

 
A cute little piggy stamp from a Create a Smile Easter set I also used a CBS grass die and sentiment.


I love this pretty patchwork DP...I think it makes a card just by itself.  I finished it with a die cut flower and CBS sentiment.
 
Thanks for stopping by...have a great Sunday!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. They are all stunning Jan. All beautifully designed. Especially love the papers of the first card and the gorgeous patchwork paper.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all so beautiful Jan ! The papers are really pretty... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan

    Wow! stunning cards and if I had to pick a favourite it would have to be the patchwork card - I NEED to know what DSP you used for this one?!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete