Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year & Some News

Hi Guys, Happy New Year to you all and I hope this year will be your best ever! I know I cant wait to see what it will hold for me after my move to North Yorkshire.  I am still finding my way here but that is all part of the adventure.
 
Anyway I have some news that I am totally thrilled about, I have been asked to join the new Addicted to CAS Design Team!!!

I am so pleased that my shift in style has enabled me to join such a illustrious Challenge blog!
 
I just cant wait to start working with the lovely ladies and I thank Kylie for giving me this opportunity.
 
Now do pop over and meet my other teamies.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Hugs
Jan...xxx

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, Jan! Can't wait to get started. Not long now... :) Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jan ! It's all well deserved ! Happy New Year to you my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to working with you on the ATCAS Design Team, Jan! I look forward to your creations and getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT position Jan and good luck with the move to Yorkshire. It takes a while to find your feet. We're still settling after our move back to New Zealand from the UK almost 2 years now. Popping in to wish you a Happy New Year and also to invite you to join in a 'one off' little challenge I'm running on my blog. It's a 'Top 12 of 2014' challenge. So a fun way to showcase your gorgeous crafty skills of the past year and be in to win a lil' blog candy too. Hope you'll come join in. Big hugs, Wends xxx (http://craftykiwimama.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/happy-new-year.html)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jan :) So happy to have you on our team !

    ReplyDelete