Friday, 19 December 2014

Last Card....

Hi Guys...yes this just could be my last card for 2014...I haven't done much this week regarding the Christmas preps... I still need to wrap presents....do the food shopping and finish off the decorations...so I cant see me in the craft room for a few days (although I do plan to have a good tidy up and a bit of a change around once I've finished the Christmas chores.).
 
I have made this card for the current Addicted to CAS challenge - Family....

 
I stamped the CBS sentiment onto vellum and heat embossed it with a platinum powder.  I cut a piece of white cardstock to go behind it.  The DP is SU.   The holly is by Waltzing Mouse which I stamped in distressed ink, cut with the matching die and then coloured over it with a DI pen to give a two tone/variegated effect.  I then dabbed it with Glossy accents and dipped in |Tim's Rock Candy glitter to give it a frosted effect. I finished with red dots and pale gold sequins.
 
Do pop over and check out the DT's wonderful creations, great inspiration.
 
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan ...xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Jan ! Love the sentiment and the holly... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the embossing on this one, Jan. The sentiment is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. clearance ray ban sunglasses clearance sale Cheap, of course, have their own shrewdness, boss sitting position is more stable, of course, his patience. outlet has not only angry but smiling face, cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance but cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance heard better to meet, speak for themselves know sale will let cerebral hemorrhage. When cheap ray ban sunglasses he took a cheap cigarette, took a lighter point, cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance cheap underground passage http://www.centremk.co.uk soon as powerful.

    ReplyDelete