Sunday 19 October 2014

Creature Comforts...

Hello Happy Sunday to you all...I hope the weather is being kind to you.

Well I've been the craft room again and it feels so good to be making again,  I am still trying to get used to the new room though as I had to try and fit in all my Ikea shelves into a smaller space. I have found stash that I've forgotten about and stash I don't use much but might one day...you know how it is...lol...and there is new stash that I'm eager to play with and don't know what to use first...lol....I just have to get organised better.

Anyway I have made a card for this weeks Less is More Challenge - Little Creatures and I found this  Purple Onion Little creature when unpacking that I had forgotten...how could I?  he is so cute...

 
Don't you just love that little hat!!....I coloured him with Copics and the DP's are from a Teresa Collins pad.  I gave his hat a fluffy pompom and finished with a few sequins. The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set.
 
I'm going to try and make a start on some Christmas cards today...I'm behind with those and have some new stamp sets waving at me...lol...
 
Have a great day
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Jan you sound so happy in your new home, the smiles are coming out in your blog. Thanks for showing us your lovely cards, and for the photo's you posted of your cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo adorable Jan ! Love the little hat... Great design too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Jan and I love the little added pom pom to the hat.
    Too cute in fact.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie Jan! Glad you are settling into your new craft room
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, so good to see you settling in up North! I have made two more birds which I posted today, and put in a link to your blog! Still hoping to make the poppy class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just the cutest little fella! Love the way you have coloured him - a very sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. The little rabbit is a litlle sweetie. Like you design and colours

    ReplyDelete