Tuesday 9 September 2014

Packed and Ready to Go...

...well nearly...
 
 My new big adventure starts on Friday!!  the Removal people are coming on Thursday to load up and then they will start off early Friday morning.  I'll be off early Friday too, my sister is giving me a hand so we will be driving up to North Yorkshire in convoy...lol...hoping to get there just after lunch when I can pick up the keys to my new (old) cottage.
 
Packing up has been such hard work and for the past two days I really have had enough...think I'll sleep for a week when I get there and then the fun (not) of unpacking will start.
 
So looking forward to my new start and once I'm back online I hope to post some pictures of the cottage and my new surroundings.
 
I cant believe I'm finally moving!!
 
See you soon
 
Hugs
Jan...xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the very best for your move and new start in the country! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the move goes well Jan and we will see you on the other side.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to hear from you Jen ! Hope your little darlings won't be too upset with the change of scene ! Can't wait to see the pics of your cottage ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a stress free move and Good Luck for your new life up north :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete