Wednesday 10 July 2013

Less is More....Shades of Grey...

Hi Guys...I have finally made a card for this weeks Less is More Challenge...Shades of Grey...

 
Sorry about the grim pic....I did try to brighten it...here...
 
 
but the grey now looks black....anyway..I used a Memory Box die....a Hero Arts background stamp called Woven Fibres  Momento Grey Flannel ink and finished with a few crystals...
 
I have made a few more cards today which I will share tomorrow.
 
Have a great evening..
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. A stunning card, gorgeous. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and elegant card! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant card Jan ! So chic ! I love it ! Was Ollie alright after his "hair cut" ? Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this die and I love the card you created with it too!
    Thanks so much Jan.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely combination, so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Memory Box die, and done in the shades of grey gives it a really elegant look. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super --- was Du aus diesen dies herausgeholt hast ! Perfect !!!
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete