Saturday 13 July 2013

Butterfly Tag...Just for Fun...

Hello....happy Saturday!!!...its going to be a scorcher..I'm off to the hairdressers in a mo to have me roots done..lol...and then I'll be back to laze in garden for a while....so I just popped in to share a Tag with you that I made this week...I must have had the sunshine in mind when I got inky with this....

 
I'm really getting into inky projects at the moment..but I think I'm not adventurous enough yet...I seem to keep it simple... so I'm going to try to find some workshops to attend to broaden my style...
 
Anyway...Have a great weekend...
Hugs
Jan...xxxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! What a gorgeous tag Jan ! The background looks fantastic ! Love the ribbon and the butterflies too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing creation! Stunning colors!

    ReplyDelete