Sunday 17 March 2013

Yippee...a Card!!

Hi guys hope you're having a great weekend....My cold is still lingering...have a rotten cough now..its certainly taking its time to go..ugh!
 
Anyway I have managed to get a couple of cards made..so thought I'd share them with you today.
 
A sweet Tilda...

and a Gorjuss Girl...

 
and another of my Crochet Meesies....lol...
 
I do love making these...soooo cute!!
 
The weather here is awful (again)...I wish spring would hurry up....its my birthday next week and the daffodils are usually out by then but this year they haven't raised their heads yet...well a couple did but they got snowed on poor things...I'm hoping to go to the NEC Birmingham if I feel up to it....some new stash will help my mojo   (any excuse)...lol
 
Thank you for your lovely comments...especially Catherine...mwah!...you always say the nicest things....I do so appreciate them all
 
Have a great Sunday
Hugs
Jan...xxx.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous creations! I hope your cough bites the dust soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet Tilda is wonderful colored - the other details makes a an adorable look !
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Jan, love Tilda, and the beautiful soft blues..and love your little mouse, that is sooo cute..hope you feel better soon..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, your cards are wonderful!!! I love the layout and your beautiful colouring! Your little crochet mouse is soooo cute! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan your cards are GORGEOUS but I must say I have fallen in love with your little mouse... It is sooooooooo adorable ! Keep them coming I say ! I hope you are feeling better now ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards Jan. I don't think I could say I prefer one to the other. They are both stunning images and designs.
    I have joined Bloglovin ready for Google Reader finishing and would love it if you could follow me there also.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous cards Jan! and the mouse is fabulous! I hope you feel better soon and you get to go to the NEC!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete