Monday 18 March 2013

One for Two....

Hello lovelies..hope you are all fine and dandy this rainy old Monday...lol....I do wish the weather would warm up a bit...so fed up...its not helping my cold one bit!!..I've lost my voice today....unfortunately I don't sound like a sexy Lauren Bacall drawl..its more like a squeaky Orville!!!..lol....anyway....

I've had a bit of a CAS day today...and I made a card for both Addicted to CAS - Wings and Less is More - Frames...

Here's my card...

 
I used a lovely Clearly Besotted Butterfly stamp and Momento Night Sky ink...which makes a change from my usual black...at least I'm moving into colour...lol...I stamped the butterfly on the edge of the frame 3 times letting the ink fade and fade...I wanted to get the feel that the butterfly was flying away as the sentiment would suggest.....
 
Well that its from me...hope you all have a great evening...
 
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 

14 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Jan!!!! Love your CAS card and the gorgeous fading of the butterfly. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jan, great stamping! Thank you for joining our ATCAS Wings challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb card Jan. I've only just acquired a navy ink pad and you've given me inspiration to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a superb design, this is just lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant and very beautiful!
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, this is so beautiful, I love the navy colour and your design is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, and so well thought out.
    Your colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely. I love the fading butterflies. They go so well with the sentiment. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant and fab stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous design with the graduation of color for your beautiful butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card, love the graduation you've achieved - very stylish, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Jan and a fab design. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to CAS wings challenge.
    Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Jan :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete