Tuesday 19 March 2013

A Day of CAS....

Hello...Happy Tuesday!!..How are you all?...I'm still not right..although my voice is slightly better...Ollie isn't looking at me as if I have swallowed one of his squeaky toys today...but no one can understand me on the phone...and I end up shouting...well as much as I can...and that makes it worse...lol....anyway my crafty day continued in the same vein as yesterday...lots of CAS....I warn you now... there are lots of pic's....lol...it all started with this...

 
after all these years of crafting I have finally got a pair of square nesting punches....I love this paper..very retro...I was quite pleased how this turned out so.....I did another...
 
 
and another

 
the DP for this is gorgeous...DCWV sparkly stack pad...thought it would make a great anniversary card.....then I thought I had better stop doing squares as all my DP pads were in danger of missing little squares from the corners...lol...so moved on to this...
 
 
 
a strip of Washi Tape and a bit of Bling...simples......now the next card was inspired by the birds in my garden..I was watching the Blue Tits fluttering around in the garden checking out the nesting box...while I was having a cup of tea.  They wont use it...they always go next door...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed...lol...here's the card...
 
 
I used a set of  Craftwork Cards clear stamps for this...bought them ages ago and not inked until today...so naughty...I added some sequins as they seem to be in style at the moment.... next...
 
 
a bit of hot pink...although it doesn't look it in the pic...
the little pearls are the same colour as the DP
and the sentiment is stamped in navy blue ink to tie in the blue pearls on the simple punched flowers..oh well...and finally....
 
 
Navy is the new Black!!...lol...well it is for me...lol....I used a Papertrey Ink stamp for this and stamped it three times....added  three blue gems...and again the sentiment is stamped in navy too.
 
Well I hope you enjoyed my little CAS exhibition...lol...not sure what I'll make tomorrow...but I will keep going while Mr Mojo wants to play...lol
 
Have a great evening
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
Oh P.S.  I forgot this one...
 
 
...another Papertrey Ink stamp set I managed to get from Ebay...
 
Bye for now.....xxxx
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. A stunning variety of very elegant creations.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fabulous.
    Love them
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're rocking the Clean & Simple! Lovely elegant designs!! Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what an amazing selection of CAS cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete