Saturday 16 February 2013

Something Different.....

Hi I am back again today with some cards to share....I have another Craft Fair to do in March and I've been trying to make cards to cover most tastes...I think the CAS cards are ideal but I've been playing around with other styles too...

 
This card was made around the DP which is Happy Days by Papermania.  I've had this die for ages and not got around to use it!! The sentiment is SU.
 
next...
 
I just used MME DP's for this and a new Memory Box die.  I added a flower spacer charm and a pearl centre.  I used the off cuts from the die for the falling petals but not to sure about the sentiment..I might make another without it.
 
Well I hope you all having a great weekend..its more crafting for me I think so I may have some more to share soon.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love your cards Jan ! The papers you have used are really beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations and I love the fresh designs.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely two great bright cards. Love the bodyform.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete