Monday 4 February 2013

Anyone Who Had A Heart......

Hello...Happy Monday to you all...yes I'm showing my age again....humming Cilla Black' s hit ...lol...well I couldn't help it as I was putting this card together....

I have made this for the current challenge at Addicted to CAS ....they want you to use hearts on your creations.  
This is a Papertrey Ink stamp set that I managed to get from eBay on the summer.  I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and added some crystal gems and one red gem.

Well looks like we are in for more snow this week so a perfect excuse to stay indoors and craft..lol...
Keep safe and warm
Hugs
Jan...xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the hearts - Stunning. The red stone is s effective.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design - so perfectly CAS. Love the bling from the rhinestones ... and love that just one is red! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant card Jan ! I love those hearts... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. I love the gems, especially the one red one! Thanks for playing at ATCAS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card! Those stamped hearts look lovely. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I LOVE that you stamped your hearts in black and used the one red gem to really give it that 'pop' from the rest. Perfect, perfect, perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete